1100 Delacroix Circle
Nokomis, Florida 34275
941 483-4296, 941 228-4732
- Professional Musician: Keyboard Player, Accompanist,
Pop and Jazz Piano Teacher, Music Theory and
Composition Teacher, Arranger, Recording Engineer, Studio Musician,
- Manhattan School of Music, New York City,
1963-65 Theory and Composition Major
- Dowling College Oakdale, NY, 1966-68 Bachelor
of Arts Degree
- Adelphi University Garden City,
NY, 1968-72 Master of Arts Degree
- Accompanist: Accompany soloists
for jazz, standard, and show tunes.
- Arranger: Arrange pop and jazz songs for vocalists
and instrumental groups.
- Composer: Write original compositions for specific
purposes in pop, jazz and classical genres.
- Pop and Jazz Pianist: Provide piano/keyboard entertainment for
any occasion, solo or group.
- Pop and Jazz Piano Teacher: Teach pop and jazz piano at any level
using self developed methodology.
- Musical Director: Direct the cast of a musical show, stage
band for musical accompaniment of solo acts.
- Transcriber: Transcribe music from recordings for
singers and songwriters.
- Studio Musician: Provide piano/keyboard parts for studio
- Audio and MIDI Recording: Produce and engineer a recording
MUSIC TEACHING EXPERIENCE:
- Teacher and Faculty Chairman
for the Community Music School of Southwest Florida
- MIDI In-service Course Teacher,
Longwood School District, NY 1992
- Analysis of Popular Music
In-service Course, Longwood School District, NY, 1984
- Workshop Facilitator: Analysis
and Appreciation of Popular Music, 2003-04
- Musical Director for Cabaret,
2002, Players Theater, Sarasota, Florida
- Musical Director for My Way, a
tribute to Frank Sinatra at the Asolo Theater,
- Musical Director for My Fair
Lady, 2003, Players Theater, Sarasota, Florida
- Musical Director for the
Players Theater China Cultural Exchange Program,
- Musical Director for Hello
Dolly, 2004, Players Theater, Sarasota, Florida
- Played pop and jazz piano
professionally for the last 40 years
- Owner and Operator of MIDI Magic Recording Studio
- Extensive studio recording
- Available upon request to
demonstrate writing, arranging, recording, and performance abilities